It is a great pleasure for us to invite you to take part in the 10th International Conference “Asian Energy Cooperation”.
- Current status and prospects of national electric power sectors in NEA region;
- Possibilities and problems in the formation of the interstate electric power grid (ISEPG) in the region;
- Forms and levels of interstate electric power cooperation in the region;
- Formulation and coordination of a multilateral framework agreement for the promotion of the project of the ISEPG in Northeast Asia.
- Melentiev Energy Systems Institute, SB RAS and its International Research Center “Energy infrastructure in Asia”;
- United Nations Economic and Social Commission for Asia and the Pacific;
- Global Energy Interconnection Development and Cooperation Organization;
- China Electricity Council;
- Skolkovo Institute of Science and Technology.
DATES AND VENUE
August 28 - August 31, 2017
Energy Systems Institute SB RAS,
130, Lermontov str., Irkutsk, Russia
July 1 – Registration of participants
August 1 – Submission of papers and presentations
August 28 – Arrival of participants
August 29 – 30 – Opening of the Conference, Sessions and Round Tables, Welcome party
August 31 – Baikal trip
September 01 – Departure of participants